QR Code Activity

HELLO!! This time I tried making enjoyable activity with using QR codes. QR Code activities are so useful and practical way of making your student cooperative with technology. You can turn all the boring and time consuming activities to a new enjoyable work!!
All you have to do is preparing a activity. creating  your own QR Code and and give this code to your students. Student need to download a QR code reader in their smart phones and after scanning your QR Code they can connect your link with it and do their activity.



Here I put a link for you to create your  own QR Code for your activity. And you can take a look at my own activity with my QR Code here .

 https://www.qr-code-generator.com/

And here I put some examples of QR Code activities!! Have funn!!!







Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

HP Reveal

Nearpod

21 Century Skills Training