Canva





Canva


Hİ guuys!! Here is my first poster which I did with Canva. Canva is a web site that enables everyone to do their posters, brochure and a lot of other things. And we can use this site with students to do and create their own papers. There are a lot of alternatives that students can choose and have fun while they create their works. So I highly recommend you to use this web sites ıt will be a productive authentic and funny lessson with this web.

I made an poster ehich represent my blog's name Meraki. Because Meraki is not a well known word I decided to explain and represent this word with Canva. Like picture shows below it is a word that telling , doing something with your soul creativity and love so I put it my love soul and creativity in ELT. I hope you love and have fun with my blog.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

HP Reveal

Nearpod

21st Century Skills Training