Online Course Certificate



HEYOO!! I am here with a wonderful idea!! ONLINE COURSES
There are web sites that enables you to study a particular lesson about your own decisions. With online courses you can find a lesson that you interest in , have this lesson and get your certificate from these courses. These online courses are SO MUCH beneficial to everbody in the world. Think about it you have lesson that you enjoy about it and online. You do not have to go to a place to learn something or buy books about it. You can listen lesssons whenever you want you can purchase your certificate. You can have a lot of information in your life. These courses are a Diamond guys!!

I got my course from Coursera. My course was Introduction to Psychology. I appriciated to take this course I have learned a lot of things and it never ever bother or tire me. It was a totaly beneficisl fun experiment. And I think I will get a lot of courses from there.
Here I put links' of two online course web sites and you can also upload them in your smart phone. And I put my e-mail which was send from Coursera to congratulate me to complete this course. Have Fun and please recommend some courses to me !!

https://www.udemy.com/
https://www.coursera.org/

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

HP Reveal

Nearpod

21st Century Skills Training